Guess whose birthday is coming up? Mine. To celebrate
slowly dying growing a year older, I decided to share it with you. What’s the fun of having a birthday if you can’t share it?
In my recent trip to Las Vegas, I visited Max Brenner, a fantastic boutique chain that specializes in chocolate: breakfast, lunch, dinner and did I mention chocolate pizza??
His restaurant in Las Vegas not only serves meals but has a small adjacent shop specializing in all things chocolate: soaps, glassware, shirts, you name it. While it’s all really nice, it’s the food that’s amazing. Max Brenner has other locations around the world and unfortunately, limited places around the U.S.
But here’s my chance to bring a bit of Max Brenner to you. Leave a comment between now and the end of the day on July 4 and I’ll randomly select one person to receive a Max Brenner gift set. Included in that gift set is:
- Hazelnuts – caramelized hazelnuts rolled in praline cream and fine cocoa powder.
- Orange – milk chocolate cubes filled with orange peel praline and caramelized pecan bits.
- Praline wafer – milk chocolate and hazelnut cream covered crispy wafer.
- 100% Pure – pure dark chocolate thins.
- Favorite Honey Walnut – honey chocolate cubes filled with praline cream and walnut bits.
And it’s all wrapped in a cute box. How can you resist the packaging? It’s funky and not overly cute. Plus it’s filled with delicious chocolate. So leave a comment if you want a chance to have this for yourself.