During my annual spring cleaning and I discovered during the process a load of stuff sent or given to me rambling on about food!
While it’s all very generous and nice, when I don’t have time or an angle to write about it, I usually give it away. This time, I’ve collected enough items over the last few weeks to include into a big package to share to one lucky person.
Some of the items included are:
- Whole Foods $10 gift card
- Cuidad baseball cap
- Suite and Tender mini martini shaker
- Norpro stainless steel avocado slicer
- Voo Doo Baby Iron Chef
- Celebrities I Met and Liked blank hardcover notebook
- Promises to Keep by Jane Green (hardcover)
- Nine Gallons by Susie Cagle (comic)
- Zatarain’s apron
- A coupon for a free P.F. Chang’s Home Menu frozen entree
Just leave a comment after this post by June 19 and I’ll randomly pick one person to receive the swag. And I promise I won’t send you beef jerky.