Just a reminder that this Saturday (tomorrow), San Diego bloggers like myself are participating in the National Food Blogger Bake Sale!
The event will be held at Great News! Discount Cookware and Cooking School in Pacific Beach from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. All proceeds will benefit Share Our Strength, an organization that fights childhood hunger.
While I won’t be at the event due to prior obligations, my offering will be Nutter Fluffer brownie sandwiches for only $1! What a steal! (Recipe to follow next week.)
But please check out these other participants and their delicious treats for sale:
- Marie (the organizer) from Meandering Eats
- Kendra from The Best Zest
- Kathy from Panini Happy
- Leanne from Three Dog Kitchen
- Jenny from Foray Into Food
- Mary from foodies: a so cal food blog
- Kirbie from Kirbie’s Cravings
- Averie from Love Veggies and Yoga
- Kelly from Sass and Veracity
- Kim from Liv Life Too
- Amanda from Food Porn Daily
- Amanda from The Cilantropist
- Lauren and Chrissy from From the Little Yellow Kitchen
- Lori from Recipe Girl
- Heather from Bake My Day!
- Melina from Graciecakes
- Kelsey from Happyolks
- Snehal from Foodilicious
- Stephanie from Recipe Renovator
- Lydie from The English Pantry
- Michelle from Berrylish
- Rachel from Bakerita
- Lisa from The Gonzo Gourmet
- Ashleigh from Chantilly et Foie
- Jenny from Vintage Sugarcube
- Amy from Do You Know the Muffin Pan?
- Cynthia from Gemini Desserts
Hope you can make it out and you may even see my husband at the event if you make it out early in the day.
1788 Garnet Avenue
San Diego, CA 92109